Thursday, June 05, 2008

When good things happen to bad people

Nick Bollea wants out of jail citing unfair conditions...

This is the headline on Bay News 9 tonight. For those of you who don't know, Nick Bollea is the son of Hulk Hogan and he is serving 8 months for a felony charge of reckless driving which resulted in serious bodily injury. Basically he was racing down the road, hit a tree and put his friend John Graziano in a vegetative state.

It seems that Nick wants out of jail now because, well, he just doesn't like it there. Well Boo-frigging-hoo. Nick Bollea is a punk ass spoiled rich kid who doesn't give a shit about anybody but himself. Most people in jail don't like it, that's the frigging point.

In other jail house phone calls released to the media he is telling his father to make sure that his reality series is lined up so he can walk right into it when he is released. Here is his mother's quote, talking about John Graziano's mother.

"She has no other recourse but to be nasty and vindictive now. If she really knew the relationship between you and John and Danny should would be sad right now. She wouldn't be mad. She'd be devastated like I am. She's not sad. She's just acting angry. Like she wants the money. John never meant anything to her or Ed. It's sad because I really appreciated you kids. I miss John. I miss you too. She's not suffering. I am. I have a loss. She doesn't give two s**ts."

WHAT AN INSENSITIVE BITCH!!! For her to compare "her suffering" to that of John's mother and to say that his family isn't suffering. Unfrigginbelievable. John Graziano is in what will most likely be a permanent vegetative state. More than likely he will die. If by some miracle he does wake up he will never be the same. He will have severe brain damage and no matter what will need medical attention his entire life.

I used to like Hulk Hogan, he did a lot for this community, but now I am so sick of these people I can't stand it. Nick is complaining that he is in solitary confinement. He is a juvenile, housed in an adult jail. He was adjudicated and sentenced as an adult. All juveniles housed in this particular jail are kept clear of the adult inmates. Nick is bitching about being in solitary, I wonder how much he'd bitch after he got beat down in population.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow,
uhmmm

Are you going to post your peace blog!

Felipa said...

I can't even put into words what I was thinking when Linda said that John's mom wasn't hurting.
Yeah I'm sure she's angry, and she has every right to be.

Nick needs to realize that "real-ality" is jail not freakin summer camp...no sweet heart, you're not getting 8 months by the pool with someone making sure all your needs are met.

Now that he's been but with other inmates and is being put to work, I would hope that the hogan/bollea family would have enough common sense to watch what they say on their phone calls. I'd imagine that their atty has talked to them about this as well.

I just hope this doesn't turn into another "paris" episode where they let him out way before his time.

And (see you got me started) so far producers and exec. have been smart enough to pass on the "real-ality" idea for the nick show...Thank God.