Monday, November 03, 2008

Grocery Bagging

Why do I get the big reusable bags if the baggers keep putting my groceries in the plastic ones? Then they get mad at you when you question their bagging ability.

Let me try to be more clear. I took my big reusable bags to the grocery store, and instead of putting my food in them, the bagger put my food in the plastic, non-recyclable bags. When I questioned her about it, she seemed to be a bit miffed that I dared to question her.

Seriously, just put my food in my bags.

And Dave, I do use the plastic one I do have for garbage bags in the bathroom and cat litter room.

2 comments:

Dave said...

I know what reusable bags and the plastic ones are. But I lost you.

As an aside, I use the plastic ones to put in the car for a trash bag, though I end up throwing a lot a way.

Dave said...

Now I understand. Dumb bagger.