Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Management decisions Part 2


Is it a bad thing when you stand in your supervisor's office dropping F-bomb all over the place and other co-workers in the hall are telling you to lower your voice? Yes I thought so.

Three weeks later (yes kids, Friday was not the beginning) I still haven't got an answer to a basic question. Am I doing instructor paperwork or is someone else? Its not a hard question, but everybody seems to want to have multiple useless meetings to endlessly discuss bullshit that doesn't matter.

I am feeling like a woman in a man's world, and am being treated as such. When your boss says to you "I think what he's trying to say is...." and then repeats what was just said using smaller words, I think I'm being treated like an idiot girl.

Don't get me wrong I'm not one of those "poor me, I'm a girl in a man's world" I don't believe in that shit. I've actually done very well as a woman in a "man's" world. I've been a law enforcement officer and did well, and now I train officers and I am good at my job. I excel in my job.

The sad part is that I actually love my job, I love what I do. I'm tired of where I do it. It is exhausting.

But, tomorrow's another day.......

No comments: