Friday, December 12, 2008

Ask not what you can do for your job.....

but what your job can do for you...

This is a Wendy trend. For a few years, she had a few job where her extra bonuses got increasingly better. She went from one beach resort job to a job at a golf resort where she could option box seats at certain sports events (BTW, if you ever get a chance to sit in the corporate box, do it). She left that job to go to a position to an airline where she got free flights.

Anyway, I just got a new, new job. My boss at PAR put me in for another position due to my training and experience. There was a raise and a lot more work, but the extra bonus.....

Assigned parking in a COVERED parking garage. Let me tell you how much that rocked in the rain yesterday!!!!

5 comments:

Dave said...

Easily pleased are we?

SonjaB said...

When your unemployed for a year....Yes Right now a paycheck and a covered parking lot is all it takes.

SonjaB said...

I'm also happy you still read me..

Dave said...

Just not often enough, which not my doing....

Wendy said...

sweet, covered parking rocks.