Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The good, the bad and the ......

So good news and bad news today. First the bad.

I'm not getting hired as soon as I thought. There were some set backs and my file didn't get finished. So I'm not getting a job. The next hire date is late August. Almost 2 months after I lost the current job. Unfortunately, I turned down another job process because everybody was sure I was going to get this one. I know that was stupid..story of my life. Anyway I called about that job and the supervisor is going to try to get me back in the process. Honestly, I'm not holding my breath.

Ok, now the good.

I sent out the emails for my dissertation and have had 38 people take my survey so far. I'm pretty stoked about that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As of 7:00pm I'm up to 102 people who have completed the survey. WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: