Monday, July 30, 2007

Still Unemployed

Yes I still have not found a job. I was turned down for the Bailiff position because the SJF and the dung beetle basically assassinated me in the document used to not renew my contract. Words such as combative were used and it was said that "Due to her mood swings and negative attitude, she can no longer be trusted". I'm thrilled. I'm going to see an attorney.

On the other hand, I have hired a corporate marketing firm that basically makes you and your resume corporate ready. The teach you to interview and negotiate and they help you get a career using you "marketable, transferable skills". So far, I have done some homework designed to redo my resume. They say you will learn a lot about yourself in this process. This is a difficult process, and I am struggling to find my work related "accomplishments" Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Dave said...

Luck.

Anonymous said...

me wish you luck too...

I sent you an email and have given you (as Dave has discussed on his blog) a "muse" to mull over for your next blog. Enjoy :o)

Anonymous said...

Ok... its been a few days... you need to post again (even if it means making up something)

BTW, you've made me a blogging addict :)