I got this in the email from my Friend from work. Take it if you like have fun. I got nothing new in my life right now.
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends!
What a nice way to take a mental break and have a bit of fun reminiscing :) Then you can get back to work :(
Try not to be a SCROOGE and copy this entire email, then paste into a new email you can send to others.
Change the answers so they apply to you; then send to bunches of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you... Tis the Season to Have Fun and Be Nice!!.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real Tree or Artificial? Fake ~ got tired of searching for the perfect tree
3. When do you put up the tree? When we get to it
4. When do you take down the tree? Right after new year
5. Do you like eggnog? Yummmmm
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Ummm, no idea
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No
8. Hardest person to buy for? Dad
9. Easiest person to buy for? Husband ~ he gives a pretty comprehensive list
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Again, no idea
11. Mail or Email Christmas cards? Mail... I’m making them this year
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Charlie Brown Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? October/November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not yet
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Lumpy mashed taters
16. Clear lights or Colored lights on the tree? colored
17. Favorite Christmas song? None
18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? Stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Maybe
20. Angel on the tree top or a Star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning? Day
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Traffic from 6-monthers
23. What you love most about Christmas? decorations