Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Reality?

Ok, so this post is influenced by my new current obsession, Dave Navarro. For those who don't know, Dave Navarro was with Jane's Addiction, his new band Panic Channel and he is the producer and host of RockStar: SuperNova. http://www.6767.com/

Now just to get things straight, when I say obsession, I don't mean in the "stalker, going to show up at your house and hold you hostage" kind of obsession. Its more of a "read your blog, listen to your music, want to read more about you" kind of obsession. But I digress.

Anyway on to my rant, which involves said RS:SN. Apparently there are rumors and conspiracy theories involving the show. Ok Listen up people, REALITY TV IS NOT REAL!!!

The whole basis of TV is entertainment. The people on Survivor are not really surviving, if they were somebody would surely die. Who cares if the outcome is already decided (which I don't think is the case), its all about entertainment. So sit back, relax and be entertained.

If you want reality, watch CNN, or better yet, go outside.


No comments: