Thursday, January 04, 2007

Open Letter to the guy in my neighborhood with no muffler

Dear Guy with no Muffler,

First, get a fucking muffler. I don't know if you just don't have one or if you have one of those BS "sportster" pieces of shit mufflers that make it sound like you don't have one. I don't care, I can hear your car 6 blocks away. If you can afford to live in this neighborhood, you can afford a new muffler.

Second, why do you insist on driving up and down the street all night for no apparent reason? At 1100pm? On a work night? If you want to drive around for no reason go outside the neighborhood, get on the interstate. Shit dude, the rest of us have jobs we have to go to. In order to do that we have to sleep.

Buy a muffler, rent a new car, move; I don't really care. Just fucking go away!

Sincerely,
Your Annoyed Neighbor

No comments: